Since 2001 PipeFlo has manufactured and supplied polyethylene (PE) pipes to various customers for a variety of applications.
- SANS 4427-2:2008 Certification since 2010. Current certification with the South African Technical Auditing Services (SATAS).
- SANS 4427-2:2008 (Plastics piping systems — Polyethylene (PE) pipes and fittings for water) supply is a South African National Standard based on an International Standard ISO4427. As per the standard: specifies the requirements for Polyethylene (PE) pipe systems for water supply intended for human consumption, including the conveyance of raw water prior to treatment and that of water for general purposes. The relevant standard is available for purchase from the SABS.
- Our Quality team consists of a Laboratory Manager, lab technicians and a team of highly trained Quality Controllers on each shift. All employees undergo product training and SANS 4427 awareness training.
- Our Integrated Quality Management System has been in place since 2015 with ISO9001:2015 certification by the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS).
- ISO9001:2015 (Quality management systems — Requirements) is an International Standard that specifies the requirements for a quality management system. The relevant standard is available for purchase from the SABS or ISO.
- We employ a full-time qualified QMS manager. All PipeFlo employees undergoes ISO9001 training and are committed to consistently provide quality HDPE pipes and services.
- We are proud member of the South African Plastic Pipe Manufacturers Association (SAPPMA), and have been one since 2012. The purpose of SAPPMA is to create absolute customer confidence in the plastic pipe industry and to ensure the long-term sustainability of the industry with top quality piping systems.