- HDPE has a black appearance and a waxy surface feel.
- HDPE has very low water absorption.
- High-density polyethylene pipes take little to no stress cracking.
- One of the most important advantages of HDPE is that it has no inside coruscations or build-up of material occurs.
- High-density polyethylene pipes are both internally and externally resistant to corrosion.
- High-density polyethylene pipes are non-toxic and has a high impact- and chemical resistance.
- HDPE ignites on contact with a flame and continues to burn with the removal of the flame.
- HDPE forms no corrosive gasses /residues when burned.